Our 3rd Annual Locally Grown Sunday Supper!
Sustainable Morristown and the Daily Record are hosting our third annual Locally Grown Sunday Supper, sponsored by The Highlands Dinner Club, Hyatt Morristown, and Kings Food Market. The dinner is the fifth edition of the Morris County Sunday Supper Series.
Join us for a night of farm-to-table tastings from local gourmet chefs and farms. In addition to the gourmet tasting, the night will feature a silent auction, open bar, and live music.
We will also present our Triple Bottom Line awards to area groups that show an outstanding commitment to sustainability.
September 22, 2013
4-7pm: Silent Auction and Tasting
6pm: Triple Bottom Line Award Presentation
Discounted $85 single or $150 pair available through Sept. 9; $100 single or $175 pair thereafter. Tickets can be purchased online:
or at all Kings Food Markets in Morris and Somerset counties starting in early August.
Enjoy tastings provided by wonderful local chefs from:
- Terry Guise from The Hyatt Morristown
- Rob Ubhaus from Rob’s Bistro
- Kings Food Market
- David Drake from Alice’s Restaurant (New this year!)
- Michael De Palma, assisted by Jon Carter, from The Highlands Dinner Club
- Eric LeVine from Morris Tap & Grill (New this year!)
- Wholly Wholesome
- Bill Mc Veigh assisted by Leslie Serano from Grassroots Natural Market
- A Gardener’s Kitchen
- Smartworld Coffee
- The Artist Baker
- Michael Schmitt from PURE (New this year!)
- Tom Donohoe from End of Elm
- Luca Carvello from The Olde Mill Inn and Grain House Restaurant
- The Taco Truck
- The Community Soup Kitchen
Produce will be provided by local farms including:
- The Promised Land
- Ralston Farm
- Starbrite Farm
- Tassot Apiaries
- Griggstown Farm
- Valley Shepherd Creamery
Enjoy Beer, Wine, and Spirits from:
Check back later for a complete list of auction items and information on how to bid early!
We would like to thank our co-presenter:
and our sponsors: